Corporate Off-the-Shelf Training at your Company
Call us now on
+44 (0)20 3743 2910 to discuss further
We can bring our traditional classroom courses to a location of your choice – this is the most efficient training in terms of implementing and cost.
Depending on the specific organisational business requirement, our training can be delivered using a blended learning approached involving several delivery platforms, for example onsite, public classroom, and distance learning.
Our off-the-shelf training can still be modified to include elements that reflect a particular industry, corporate culture, business goals, methodologies, tools and address any skill gaps in the workforce.
Alternatively browse our onsite courses by training programmes:
Core Essential Project Management Courses
Advanced Project Management Courses
Agile Practitioner Courses
Procurement and Contract Management Training Courses
Business Skills Courses
Business Analysis Courses
Strategy Execution Courses
On-site training offers significant benefits
To provide our clients with the ultimate flexibility in choice, we offer a combination of on-site learning with attendance on our public training courses at discounted prices.
These public project management courses are held in training centres throughout the world, ensuring that there is always the option of a classroom when it is needed.
The e-Training option meanwhile lets our clients learn at anytime and anywhere that is convenient. Mirroring our signature training, the online courses give organisations a high-quality learning experience that is flexible with the other delivery methods.
Having served 1.4 million professionals from 100 countries in our 35 years, we have the experience and resources to ensure the highest quality training.
That is why our clients have benefited from our results-oriented, on-site training programmes in the following ways:
- Tailored courses specifically designed to meet organisational needs.
- Being able to move swiftly into a new type of business or contracting process.
- Trained by experts in their fields, with 75% of instructors having advanced degrees and 15 % having doctorates.
- Receiving valuable publications that can be referred to long after completing the course.
- Improvements to staff expertise, teamwork and the creation of clear organisational career paths which inspires continuous learning amongst employees.
- Being able to spend more time learning and less time managing the administrative details of training, including the appropriate training sites, scheduling of courses and marketing the training programme to employees.
- Received special corporate discounts with no travel expenses or travel time.