Advanced & Specialised Project Management
Taking Charge of Organisational Change course
Learn to address and handle change and gain support from key stakeholders.
Change is constantly occurring in our organisations and to ensure that the transitions are as smooth as possible, we need to know how changes originate, how they are planned and what the challenges and risks are inherent in the change process. Learn how to assess whether change is necessary, what needs to be changed, how to build a business case for change and how to create a mindset and organisational support for change. Explore how to create a compelling vision and strategy to ensure support from stakeholders and how to develop a winning communication plan, as well as how to help people cope with change.
Interested in finding out more about how organisational change can affect the environment in which you work? Download our webinar ‘Taking Charge of Organisational Change,’ presented by Jonathan Gilbert, Director of Client Solutions. This webinar covers the impact of change in all areas and the impact it can have on all projects, regardless of whether it is small and localised or spread across an entire enterprise. Visit the resource centre.
Is this course for me?
This course is for technical or skilled professionals or any professional acting as a change agent to coach others through change and seeking to strengthen their ability to encourage and persuade others to adopt change.
What will I learn?
- Become a change agent
- Leverage organisational change for positive outcomes
- Help others deal with change
- Create a business case for specific organisational change
- Consider other perspectives that impact upon change initiatives
- Apply a framework to plan and lead organisational change
What is included in the price?
Pre-course assessment tools
Food and Refreshments
Post course reinforcement training
Online tools and templates
Does this course help me towards certification/accreditation?
Take this course is you aim to achieve any of the following certification:
What topics will be covered in the course?
- Change Defined
- ESI’s Mindset Model
- Effects of change
- Resistance to change
- Core values inventory
- Framework for change
- Being a Change Agent
- Assessing personal strengths
- Identifying personal barriers
- Being inspired by change
- Need for Change
- “As is” and “to be” gap analysis
- Deciding what needs to change
- Developing a business case for change
- Prioritising changes
- Organisational Readiness
- Engaging support
- Articulating a compelling vision
- Gaining sponsorship
- Assessing stakeholders
- Identifying key roles and responsibilities
- Process and plan a case for change
- Planning for Change
- Creating the change team
- Communication plan
- Strategy for change
- Measures and milestones
- Articulating the case for change
- Implementing Change
- Changing business process
- Coaching and supporting the transition
- Helping others transition
- Preparing an implementation plan
- Sustaining organisational change
- Implementing the case for change
Available as customised in-house training
Let us bring our classes to you! Our in-house training are ideal for groups of 10 or more people. We can provide Off-the-shelf training in the form of our classic courses, or we can provide bespoke training, tailored to your organisational goals and objectives. Find out more here.
Why choose us?
What sets us apart from many other training companies is that we guide you through your entire learning journey. We work together with you to assess your skills gap, map out your individual learning path and offer you the resources to then help you reinforce and adopt new tools and techniques learnt from your training and apply them to your daily work. Find out more.