Agile Training Courses
Agile Overview for Executives and Leaders course
Could Agile work here? Do we want it? Could it benefit my organisation? What kind of organisational impact could it have? How would it fit? How does it work? Is Agile only for IT projects?
You hear the word Agile everywhere these days. It is time for you to understand what it is, how it works and what it can do.
Our course Agile Overview for Executives and Leaders offers an overview of the main concepts associated with Agile to allow executives to understand the organisational impact that Agile could have on different aspects of their businesses
Is this course for me?
This course is aimed at Executives, Directors, Managers and business sponsors interested in Agile.
What will I learn?
- Explain Agile and why it is being adopted
- Define Agile roles, processes and lifecycle
- Describe servant leader and empowerment transformation
- Explain the impact Agile will have to current organisation rules
- Explain how to create cross-functional service/featured teams
- Explain Agile/Lean portfolio management
- Describe Agile performance reviews
- Describe Agile contracts and vendor management
- Explain how Agile can fail
- Review case studies and best practices for success
- Plan how to develop your multi-year high-performance transformation plan
What is included in the price?
Food and Refreshments
Does this course help me towards certification/accreditation?
Take this course is you aim to achieve any of the following certification:
Available as customised in-house training
Let us bring our classes to you! Our in-house training are ideal for groups of 10 or more people. We can provide Off-the-shelf training in the form of our classic courses, or we can provide bespoke training, tailored to your organisational goals and objectives. Find out more here.
Why choose us?
What sets us apart from many other training companies is that we guide you through your entire learning journey. We work together with you to assess your skills gap, map out your individual learning path and offer you the resources to then help you reinforce and adopt new tools and techniques learnt from your training and apply them to your daily work. Find out more.