Agile Training Courses
Agile Practices for Product Owners course
You might currently call them stakeholders. They are responsible for providing a vision for what needs to be built. In the Agile method, they are called product owners. And, if they fail in their roles... so does the project! Do not let them fail… Enable your product owners to succeed!
Agile Practices for Product Owners addresses who the product owner is, how they can be effective, what the role entails and the expectations that are associated with it.
Is this course for me?
This course is aimed at Product owners, Product Managers, business users, IT and Business Managers, executives, Agile coaches and anyone else interested in understanding this business role.
What will I learn?
- Explain the history of Waterfall development
- Explain why Agile and the value proposition
- Describe Agile values and principles
- Explain Scrum and the roles and processes associated with it
- In-depth definition of the product owner role
- Define role expectations
- Describe time management for the busy project owner
- Explain your expectations of the team
- Describe the roles of business users and SMEs
- Explain vision and conditions of satisfaction
- Practice building a story backlog
- Explain best practices for identifying and writing stories
- Describe how to write an acceptance test
- Explain how to do user acceptance testing
- Describe how to be a leader and set goals
- Motivate high-performing teams
What is included in the price?
Food and Refreshments
Does this course help me towards certification/accreditation?
Take this course is you aim to achieve any of the following certification:
Available as customised in-house training
Let us bring our classes to you! Our in-house training are ideal for groups of 10 or more people. We can provide Off-the-shelf training in the form of our classic courses, or we can provide bespoke training, tailored to your organisational goals and objectives. Find out more here.
Why choose us?
What sets us apart from many other training companies is that we guide you through your entire learning journey. We work together with you to assess your skills gap, map out your individual learning path and offer you the resources to then help you reinforce and adopt new tools and techniques learnt from your training and apply them to your daily work. Find out more.