PRINCE2 Training Courses
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course
Become a PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner with this value-packed all-in-one course, which includes the Foundation exam on day 3 and the Practitioner exam on day 5.
PRINCE2 is now the UK's de facto standard for project management; providing a structured approach to managing any kind of project, large or small, public or private. Originally aimed at improving standards for public sector project management in the UK, the current version of the method - PRINCE2 - is widely taken up by both public and commercial organisations, both here and internationally.
Organisations realise that they can no longer rely on part-time project managers lacking formal training in project management, hence the need for awareness of the method, to develop your effectiveness in the project environment.
What does PRINCE2 offer you?
- A focus on the business benefits
- A structured approach that can be applied to all types of projects
- Provides a common language for all project participants
- Proven best practice in project management!
Prerequisites for the course
- Some experience working in a project management environment.
- Previous exposure to a PRINCE2 environment and projects would be of benefit.
- Delegates must carry out the suggested pre-reading and familiarisation with the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual, which is provided prior to attending the course.
- You will also have to set aside time each and every evening to carry out revision and exam preparation to give you the best possible chance of success in the examinations.
- The Practitioner qualification requires reassessment every three to five years.
Note:The course lasts 5 Days, with the Foundation examination held on the afternoon of day 3 and the Practitioner examination usually held on morning of final day
PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is this course for me?
This course is suitable for delegates who wish to take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations and apply PRINCE2 principles to their organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand fundamental project management and PRINCE2 concepts
- Demystify the jargon associated with project management
- Understand the principles of PRINCE2
- Gain understanding of the family of PRINCE2 themes and processes
- Gain better understanding of the way in which the principles, themes, processes, and documents interact to solve project management problems
- Apply and tailor the method to different scenarios
- Be best prepared to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations
What is included in the price?
Pre-Course Work Material
Free Book: “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”
PRINCE2 Foundation Course
PRINCE2 Practitioner Course
PRINCE2 Foundation Examination
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination
Food and Refreshments
Post course reinforcement training
Online tools and templates
Does this course help me towards certification/accreditation?
Take this course if you aim to achieve any of the following certification:
- Accredited PRINCE2 Foundation Qualification
- Accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification
What topics will be covered in the course?
- Course Introduction
- What is a Project?
- Introduction to Project Management and PRINCE2 Concepts and Structure
- Business Case
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery and Managing Stage Boundaries
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring PRINCE2
- Examination Technique
- Applying PRINCE2 to different scenarios and situations
Available as customised in-house training
Let us bring our classes to you! Our in-house training are ideal for groups of 10 or more people. We can provide Off-the-shelf training in the form of our classic courses, or we can provide bespoke training, tailored to your organisational goals and objectives. Find out more here.
Why choose us?
What sets us apart from many other training companies is that we guide you through your entire learning journey. We work together with you to assess your skills gap, map out your individual learning path and offer you the resources to then help you reinforce and adopt new tools and techniques learnt from your training and apply them to your daily work. Find out more.