Information for Delegates
How to Register:
• Via course description page
• Via telephone on +44 (0)20 3743 2910
• Via email
- To register for a course, simply click on the registration link on the course description page. Alternatively you can register over the phone by calling us on +44 (0)20 3743 2910, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- After you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email, which contains information about the location and the nearby amenities, including public transport and hotels.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all courses must be paid for in advance. Registrations are not secure until payment has been received, and on oversubscribed courses, we reserve the right to give any unsecured bookings to later registrations who are able to pay immediately.
- These include a high-quality lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- We supply comprehensive and up-to-date course materials, also included in the course fee.
Since 2014, we have introduced digital materials for all UK courses. This has many benefits, such as being greener, easier to transport, and the added advantage of the ability to view course materials on a number of devices. You will be sent a download link a week before your class starts. All students will need to bring a laptop or tablet PC (laptop recommended) to use in class. Please remember to bring your charger, and a UK plug socket adapter if necessary.
- Our VAT number is GB 170 6437 13.
Travel and Accommodation
- Delegates are responsible for the arrangement and payment of their travel and accommodation.
- We has arranged special room rate at a number of hotels. Call TwentyEighty Strategy Execution Customer Service on 020 3743 2910 for more details.
Cancellations and Transfers
- Courses may be cancelled or transferred without charge up to 28 days before the start of the course.
- Cancellations or transfers notified between 28 and 15 days before the start of the course will incur a 25% charge.
- Cancellations or transfers notified less than 15 days before the start of the course will incur a 100% charge.
- A substitution may be named at any time before the start of the course.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of TwentyEighty Strategy Execution to change the venue, dates and/or presenters.
- Please notify us at least one month before the course date if you have any special requirements e.g. wheelchair access, large print material etc.
What to Expect in Class
- Registration is at 08.30 on the first day of all courses, with the programme finishing at approximately 5.30 each day.
- Our courses are intensive and require participant’s full attention in class. Please minimise the conduct of business during class.
- Casual business dress is appropriate for all courses.
- Audio recording and videotaping are prohibited.
- Conveniently located in central London.
- The meeting rooms include free WiFi and internet access.
- The surrounding theatres, bars and museums provide you with plenty do at the end of a fruitful day.