In a PricewaterhouseCoopers white paper published in 2010, it was noted that companies could reduce contract management costs resulting in real savings, by eliminating inaccuracies and non-compliance.
As organisations focus on their core offerings and contract out everything from software development to customer service and water delivery, the demand for strong contracting skills is increasing. A solid legal framework is only one important, but small, aspect of a strong contract. The people charged with forming and managing contracts need a good foundational skill set to realise the full benefits of any contract, while minimising risk.
During the presentation Phillip Holt, Contract Management Expert and Instructor, TwentyEighty Strategy Execution, will discuss the pressures global companies face and why it is become essential to adopt a thorough contract management process.
Attendees will learn
- What “contract management” is and why it’s important – and is to become more so
- The three phases and seven principles of contract management.
- Key elements of a contract document
- What processes and skills you need to be good at managing contracts
- Several best practices that will help you manage the process of contract management more effectively
For more information on our webinars: email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 3743 2910.
*The Project Management Institute requires that a PMP® earn 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) every three years in order to maintain certification. More Information on PMP® Certification.
See all our webinars