Professional development has gone virtual, and the demand for virtual learning is higher than ever before. Organisations around the world are realising the need for an alternative and cost-effective learning experience—one that incorporates expert content, interactive exercises and engaging team discussions, but without the need to bring global teams to one location. Virtual classrooms provide all of this, as well as a synchronous learning experience with real-time instruction.
Designers, training providers and learners will see first-hand how valuable the virtual classroom can be in the new age of high touch/high tech learning options.
- Understand the movement towards different modalities of learning
- Discover the benefits & features of a virtual classroom environment
- Establish strong team and peer-learning dynamics through a virtual experience
- Build rapport with a remote facilitator
- Share ideas and knowledge with their global team members
- Obtain consistent, applicable skills with a flexible learning schedule
this webinar (112.8Mb)
For more information on our webinars: email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 3743 2910.
See all our webinars