1. Accredited Training Our courses are accredited by the PMI and IIBA, bringing international standards to our products. In addition, our programmes are backed by our academic partner, the George Washington University, meaning you can be confident in the quality and academic integrity of our courses.
2. Personal consultation When making a business investment, it’s vital that the investment is made in the correct areas to maximise ROI. Our experienced team are available to consult with you on your background, experience, challenges and goals to select the most suitable course or programme for your business and personal needs.
3. Tailored training path All our courses work as stand-alone modules, and can also fit together into a more structured programme. Each training path is personalised to a client’s individual situation, meaning that the selection of modules and timescales can be created uniquely for you.
4. Pre-course assessment When attending a training course, it can be useful to measure your current level of knowledge in order to set expectations and learning goals for the training course. Our pre-course assessment will help you into the right mindset to gain maximum benefit from your learning experience.
5. Pre- and post-course best practices survey In addition to concrete skills and techniques, we guide students to ensure that best practice is being followed in the relevant discipline. By taking our pre- and post-course best practices surveys, you will be encouraged to think constructively about how best practice ties your new skills into your job.
6. TwentyEighty Strategy Execution course materials All courses come with in-depth course materials, reference materials and tools which are included in the price, so you will have a record of your learning to refer to back in the office.
7. Global reach Join the 2,000 people who take a class every week to improve their skills in project management, business analysis and related areas. We offer the largest range of project and programme management, business analysis and agile training courses in the world to help people in all industries to save time, reduce costs and run projects more efficiently.
8. Downloadable templates and tools Our tools and templates are also available online to download in an editable format, enabling easy customisation for use in your projects.
9. Post-course assessments and targeted reinforcement All students get access to our unique online reinforcement service, MyESI. For 5 years from the course date, you can take assessments based on the course content, and access targeted e-learning materials to re-learn any topics which have been forgotten.
10. Post-course email support With our Advisor service, you have access to subject matter experience who can advise on integrating your news skills into your job. Simply send your question by email, and someone will respond within one business day to answer any technical questions you may have.
11. Action / Development Plans Throughout TwentyEighty Strategy Execution's suite of courses, you will complete action and development plans. Useful for your own records, these will also form a vital part of any follow-on coaching support which you take advantage of. These action plans are integrated into the courses, and form a foundation for personal development and growth.
12. Post-course coaching Our training consultants are certified in project management, with many years of experience within the project management industry. In addition, they are trained in coaching skills, with an in-depth knowledge of our products and their relevance to a project manager’s role.
We has conducted research which shows that students who receive follow-on coaching support are able to implement many more skills from training courses into their day-to-day work.
Included in the price for all public classroom courses, is coaching support to help you maximise the impact of your training in your job. Download our Beyond Training brochure.
In an ideal world, all our students will have a support network in their own companies to help them maximise the impact of training. If this isn’t yet in place, our consultants can advise on the type of support and coaching methods which a customer could implement to support project managers after training courses. Should the customer organisation not have the resources for this kind of support, then our consultants can provide coaching support themselves by telephone to those students who cannot access such a service internally.